Pictured Above: Here are some of the new Nanigans team members at our first softball game of the season! Our team name: “5+r8 Chuckin’” — You’ll have to ask us for the backstory!
We have been growing fast, and wanted to update you on some new team members who joined over the course of the last couple weeks! Our new employees have a range of backgrounds and skills, we have marketers, engineers, analysts, sales people, and client service managers coming in from across the country. We are excited to have them on board, and make sure you say hi if you “run into them” on your respective social networks!
- Andres Corrada-Emmanuel, PhD is Lead Optimization Engineer at Nanigans. Prior to Nanigans he was the Principle Optimization Software Engineer at DataXu, a marketing platform that helps companies leverage big data. Andres went to Harvard University and the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Atul Joshi, PhD is Optimization Engineer at Nanigans. He comes from Avenue100 Media where he was Statistical Analyst. Avenue100 is a marketing company that helps businesses acquire valuable customers by analyzing sophisticated data. Atul attended Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (Pune University) for his undergrad and State University of New York at Binghamton for his Masters and PhD.
- Brandon Nohara is a new Ad Operations Manager at Nanigans. Brandon comes from CrowdStar, a social gaming company, where he was a User Acquisition Manager. Brandon received his B.S from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Amit Adur joins the team as a Senior Software Engineer. He comes from GSN Digital, a division of the Game Show Network. Amit started at GSN as a Web Application Developer and was promoted to a Senior Software Engineer. Amit graduated from the University of Connecticut with his B.S and M.S.
- Loren Barcus is a Senior Analyst at Nanigans. He joins Nanigans from Communispace, a company that provides Online Consumer Insights, where he was a Business Analyst. Loren graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Anne Tucci is a Client Services Manager at Nanigans. She comes from The Lucas Group, where she was a Senior Consultant. The Lucas Group is a boutique consulting firm that helps companies with revenue growth and operational strategies. Anne graduated from Swarthmore College.
- Jennie White is a Marketing Associate at Nanigans. She comes from Paypal’s Where, Inc., a mobile location-based media company. Jennie graduated with her B.A. from Northeastern University.
- Ken Mohring is Nanigans’ VP Sales, Americas. He comes from Datalogic, a company who connects online and offline sales, where he was the VP of Platform Sales. Ken attended Emory University.
Please give a warm welcome to our new teammates!