This week Backupify, the leading third-party backup tool, released rankings for its annual Data Liberation Awards. Nanigans is excited to announce that our Ad Engine was ranked 5th on data liberation in the SaaS Marketing Application category — higher than Twitter and just below our friends at Facebook!
Data liberation refers to the ability of software and applications to allow its users to extract their data in an easy and usable way. Backupify examined the top 50 SaaS applications across various industry verticals to see which were most data liberation friendly. Backupify used 4 evaluation criteria for the rankings: (1) Ability to export data in an interoperable, portable format, (2) cost to do so, (3) time and number of steps it takes to do so, and (4) overall ease/difficulty of the process.
Nanigans was in good company in the Marketing Applications category:
- 75% of SaaS apps allow you to liberate 100% of your data
- 92% of SaaS apps allow you to export your data in less than 1 minute
- 83% of SaaS apps allow you to download your data in 3 clicks or less
- 50% of marketing apps offer data export, vs. 100% of accounting/finance and sales apps
- It takes 3 hours to download Facebook data
Thanks to Backupify for including us in the study!