Nanigans has always been proud to call Boston our home. We have worked hard to help shape and drive the ad tech ecosystem in The Hub so we were honored to be named a Boston Business Journal and Mass High Tech Advertising Tech Innovation All Star. The Innovation All Stars recognize Greater Boston’s most innovative and enterprising technology companies. All Stars are defined as companies fueling the regional economy, attracting VC funding and growth capital, adding jobs, and transforming every area of technology. And Nanigans has done just that, so we decided to use this opportunity to brag a little bit; how are we…
- Fueling the regional economy?: Nanigans has grown consistently at a 100% yearly growth rate over the last three years, growing revenues 10X since its initial funding in August 2011.
- Attracting VC funding?: Nanigans has raised a total of $9M in funding in a series A and A.1 rounds with Avalon Ventures.
- Adding jobs?: Nanigans plans to hire over 40 new team members by the end of 2013. Nanigans current head count is 130 employees.
- Transforming technology?: Nanigans’ AdEngine is the only advertising platform that measures, predicts and optimizes for lifetime ROI on mobile and social. Nanigans robust predictive analytics gives large-scale performance advertisers the ability to identify and optimize toward profitability through customizable, real-time bidding algorithms.
Nanigans’ technology platform is solving challenges by focusing on three core pillars: (1) predictive lifetime value, (2) automation and (3) transparency.
1. Predictive lifetime value: Ad Engine is the only software platform that measures, predicts and optimizes ad spend on social and mobile for lifetime ROI. Its optimization technology offers pixel-based and server-to-server tracking, value-per-click bidding, and maturity curve modeling to assess expected lifetime value.
2. Automation: Ad Engine is fully automated, from bidding and optimization to reporting on 100+ metrics. Ad Engine’s reporting dashboards and tools provide actionable, performance-based insights, each of which has varying degrees of automation depending on the user’s customization preferences.
3. Transparency: Ad Engine offers full transparency into granular campaign data (creative, audience and campaign levels) as well as into bidding and optimization decisioning logic at a second-by-second level of detail. The company’s percent-of-spend pricing model is aligned with its technology, further incentivizing transparency.
But enough about us, we would like to congratulate our fellow All Stars–Digital Lumens, Epizyme Inc., Backupify, NutraClick, GXT Green, Brass Monkey, Axis Communications, Cloudant, WilmerHale (we are fortunate to share an office building with WH), Abiomed Inc., Raizlabs Corp., Localytics (Localytics moved into our old office space at 141 Tremont), Affirmed Networks, and University of Massachusetts Amherst. We are looking forward to celebrating with all of you in November!
Lastly, we would like to thank Christopher McIntosh and all of our friends at BBJ and MHT. We are honored to be named one of your All Stars (and yes the Smash Mouth song has been stuck in our heads since Thursday!).
Would you like to join Nanigans and the other honorees at the All Stars celebration? You can purchase tickets here.