In our last eBook, Marketing Moneyball: Why In-House Advertising Changes Everything, we explored how the widespread embrace of automation in digital marketing has led to a new generation of advertiser: analytical, creative, and self-directed. We also highlighted some of the reasons why companies are increasingly taking advertising in-house, including cost savings, data control and transparency.
For those who are attracted to the benefits or intrigued by the challenge of taking marketing automation on as a core competency, we’ve written up a sequel – Building a Foundation For In-House Advertising Success.
- A checklist to determine if in-house is right for you
- Five crucial components to building an in-house foundation, from executive buy-in to shifting budgets
- A description of the ideal in-house marketer based on skills and professional background
- A real-life case study of how one company made the transition
- Tips on how to structure your team
Whether you’re unsure about making the move or where to look for talent, this eBook contains everything you need to take the next step(s).
Download the eBook