Champions of the In-House Advertiser
At the forefront of the in-house advertising movement, Nanigans arms marketing teams with the best software to manage their digital advertising in-house. For nearly five years, Nanigans has developed the industry-leading advertising automation platform to empower CMOs to achieve their social and mobile performance marketing goals at scale. Nanigans is a leader among ecommerce, gaming, and other pure-play internet companies, enabling in-house teams to take control of their advertising through sophisticated workflow automation, predictive optimization, deep data integrations, and real-time and lifetime reporting tools.
A Forward-Thinking Company
Founded in 2010 by veteran entrepreneurs from data warehousing and performance marketing, Nanigans is regarded as one of the most innovative companies in advertising technology today. By building scalable software that meets the specific in-house marketing needs of the world’s largest performance advertisers, Nanigans has earned a reputation for developing cutting-edge solutions to complex user acquisition and remarketing challenges. The company is disrupting the traditional agency and ad network model of media buying and is enabling new levels of efficiency and success in the process.
Strategic to CMOs Worldwide
200+ of the world’s largest performance marketers consider Nanigans to be strategic to driving business goals ranging from finding lifelong customers to owning and acting upon customer insights faster than ever before. With a focus since its inception on world class ROI measurement, attribution, and optimization technology, Nanigans has been designated by Facebook as critical to growing its marketing ecosystem. Out of more than 300 companies, Nanigans has been named a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD), and is one of only three sPMDs with access to both the native Facebook Ads API and Facebook Exchange (FBX).
By the Numbers
- $350M+ in annualized ad spend
- 1B+ ad impressions delivered daily
- 2B+ conversions, such as purchases
- $1M for 1 client in 1 day – profitably
- 200+ of the world’s largest marketers
- $9M in venture funding and breakeven
- 6 offices worldwide
- 150+ employees with 30+ job openings
- Nanigans’ Facebook advertising solution allows the Vistaprint team to effectively find and acquire profitable customers at scale. We’ve gained valuable insights into our customers throughout the path to purchase, which has enabled us to better understand the impact of our Facebook advertising investment.VistaprintMatthew TrattlesHead of Online Display & Social Media
- Nanigans has been an excellent strategic partner that has allowed us to maximize our ability to test, learn and react accordingly for all levels of our Facebook campaigns. They have and will continue to maximize our advertising strategy on Facebook.Rue La LaEric ShermanSr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing
- We’re gaining higher lifetime via Facebook than we are from anywhere else. Right now, Facebook is our most effective marketing channel.Fab.comTom BeverlyVP Marketing
- The CEO told me that he doesn’t make a move on Facebook without first talking to his team at Nanigans. He feels like Nanigans is his engineering and his critical partners – they are in fact his strategic partners in making Facebook successful.FacebookBlake ChandleeVP Partnerships
- Nanigans’ data shows how moving beyond proxy metrics toward lifetime value and ROI helps retailers find continued and more efficient success on Facebook.FacebookMichael RandallGlobal Head, Preferred Marketing Developer Program
60 State Street, 12th Floor, Suite 1225, Boston, MA 02109
55 Hawthorne Street, #820, San Francisco, CA 94105
260 Madison Avenue, Suite 8039, New York, NY 10016
Liberty House 220AB Regents Street London, W1B 5TR
20 Collyer Quay #23-01, Singapore 049319
Suite No. 5, Level 16, 309 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Nanigans is proud to be recognized for its impact on driving innovation in marketing technology.
Boston Business Journal
Innovation All Star Awards Advertising Technology Winner (2013)
50 on Fire Awards Marketing & Advertising Winner (2013 & 2014)
Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
MITX Innovation Awards Best of Show (2013)