Predictive Analytics Meets Online Advertising
Nanigans is pioneering the next evolution in media buying with its Predictive Lifetime Value™ platform for performance marketing at scale. Empowering CMOs to predict and quantify the return of their marketing investments, move away from proxy metrics, and take their customer acquisition and remarketing in-house, Nanigans’ Ad Engine is the only SaaS platform that measures, predicts and optimizes for lifetime value across social and mobile.
A Forward-Thinking Company
Founded in 2010 by veteran entrepreneurs from data warehousing and performance marketing, Nanigans is regarded as one of the most innovative companies in advertising technology and cloud marketing today. By investing in predictive algorithms, thought leadership and great people, Nanigans is solving technical challenges and generating positive return on ad spend at scale on behalf of the world’s largest performance marketers. And the company is doing so across the fastest growing and constantly evolving digital channels of social and mobile.
Strategic to CMOs Worldwide
250+ of the world’s largest performance marketers regard Nanigans as strategic to driving their business goals, be it finding lifelong customers or meeting sales goals. With a focus since its inception on measuring, attributing and optimizing for lifetime value and true ROI, Nanigans has been designated by Facebook as critical to growing its marketing ecosystem, being named a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (sPMD) out of more than 300+ companies. Nanigans is 1 of just 3 sPMDs with access to both the native Facebook Ads API and Facebook Exchange (FBX).
By the Numbers
- $350M+ in annualized ad spend
- 1B+ ad impressions delivered daily
- 2B+ conversions, such as purchases
- $1M for 1 client in 1 day – profitably
- 250+ of the world’s largest marketers
- $9M in venture funding and breakeven
- 4 offices worldwide (more soon)
- 150+ employees with 30+ job openings
- Nanigans’ Facebook advertising solution allows the Vistaprint team to effectively find and acquire profitable customers at scale. We’ve gained valuable insights into our customers throughout the path to purchase, which has enabled us to better understand the impact of our Facebook advertising investment.VistaprintMatthew TrattlesHead of Online Display & Social Media
- Nanigans has been an excellent strategic partner that has allowed us to maximize our ability to test, learn and react accordingly for all levels of our Facebook campaigns. They have and will continue to maximize our advertising strategy on Facebook.Rue La LaEric ShermanSr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing
- Facebook is one of the most disruptive direct response channels of our time, and Nanigans has held an unwavering focus from the onset on measuring and predicting true return and revenue from the channel.MerkleMegan PagliucaGM & VP Digital Media
- We’re gaining higher lifetime via Facebook than we are from anywhere else. Right now, Facebook is our most effective marketing channel.Fab.comTom BeverlyVP Marketing
- The CEO told me that he doesn’t make a move on Facebook without first talking to his team at Nanigans. He feels like Nanigans is his engineering and his critical partners – they are in fact his strategic partners in making Facebook successful.FacebookBlake ChandleeVP Partnerships
- Nanigans’ data shows how moving beyond proxy metrics toward lifetime value and ROI helps retailers find continued and more efficient success on Facebook.FacebookMichael RandallGlobal Head, Preferred Marketing Developer Program
60 State Street, 12th Floor, Suite 1225, Boston, MA 02109
525 Brannan Street 3rd Floor, Suite 308, San Francisco, CA 94107
260 Madison Avenue, Suite 8039, New York, NY 10016
Liberty House 201AB Regents Street London, W1B 5TR
20 Collyer Quay #23-01, Singapore 049319
Suite 9, Level 16, 309 Kent Street, Sydney 2000
Nanigans is proud to be recognized for its impact on driving innovation in marketing technology.
Boston Business Journal
Innovation All Star Awards Advertising Technology Winner (2013)
50 on Fire Awards Marketing & Advertising Winner (2013 & 2014)
Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
MITX Innovation Awards Best of Show (2013)