Our mission is to connect this top talent with today’s most forward-thinking companies. Here’s a brief list of who’s currently hiring:
Senior Social Media Manager / Director, 23andMe (California)
23andMe, Inc. is the leading personal genetics company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has over 1 million customers worldwide with over 80 percent consented to participate in research.
This role will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing all aspects of 23andMe’s social media strategy in channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with research and analytics teams to understand our social media audiences
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users on social way while cultivating leads and sales
For the full job posting, click here. Interested parties can contact Desi Dimitrova: email@example.com
Marketing Analyst, GameStop (California)
As a rapidly growing global gaming entertainment, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer with more than 6,600 stores worldwide, GameStop is a family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple.
Working independently, the Marketing Analyst will work on our marketing team, maximizing the business success of our portfolio of web and mobile games through marketing efforts. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all aspects of online paid user acquisition programs including but not limited to the following: new program set up and development; acquisition buying on CPA, CPC, and CPM; trafficking new ad campaigns and creative; campaign optimization and ROI analysis; and creative build management, testing, and reporting
- Collect and analyze game data and provide recommendations and feature designs to the production team that will improve retention and monetization
- Assist the team manage and develop Kongregate’s email marketing program though sending weekly newsletters, implementing lifecycle campaigns, and identifying and implementing new custom projects to help improve user experience, retention, and monetization
For the full job posting, click here.
Targeted Promotion Specialist, Newegg (California)
Newegg Inc. is a leading online retailer committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace on the web. With more than 10.5 million products and an award-winning website, Newegg proudly earns the loyalty of tech-enthusiasts and mainstream e-shoppers alike.
The Targeted Promotion Specialist is responsible for creating, scheduling and maintaining the personalized promotion programs on a day to day basis and managing the customer targeting rules to deliver personalized deals through the website and/or other applicable marketing channels of Newegg. Responsibilities include:
- Promotion calendar creation and maintenance: closely communicate with product managers, merchandisers, and other marketing team members to collect and /or initiate qualified promotional themes, understand the promotion purpose, possible audience, and launch time preference, create spreadsheet or internal communication tool to store and update all the promotion information
- Customer targeting management: work with data analyst to surface the targeted customer audience based on their behaviors and other customer data, group deals based on each customer segment’s interest, and create suitable promotion theme based on the targeted purpose
- Targeted promotions setup: study and build the correlation between the deals available and the targeted customer groups to meet each individual’s needs, utilize the maintain tool to set up the configuration to dynamically deliver the personalized deals to those interested customers at the right location
For the full job posting, click here.
Demand for data-driven marketers is on the rise, but this guide offers concrete insight and practical tips on attracting and retaining the best advertising talent.
Download the eBook