As a marketing channel it’s safe to assume that Facebook will continue to dominate in 2014. Facebook’s massive reach and constant innovation offers an abundance of opportunities for advertisers to drive ROI.
Offering support to CMOs and marketers, our latest eBook, 2014 Marketer’s Guide to Facebook Advertising dives into the latest Facebook advertising trends and offers best practice advice to help guide you as you take advantage of the evolving Facebook advertising landscape.
Some highlights from the eBook include:
- Mobile gets hotter – Facebook is moving from a tipping point where mobile usage will soon eclipse desktop. Find out the latest strategies and approaches on how to improve your Facebook advertising campaigns for mobile.
- Ad retargeting becomes mainstream – Facebook will evolve its retargeting options in 2014. Find out more the latest approaches for remarketing on Facebook with Custom Audiences and Facebook Exchange.
- Video remakes Facebook – Advertisers will shift their TV spending to Facebook. Discover how marketers are leveraging video ads on Facebook to interact with Facebook’s massive user base.
- Facebook continues to focus on product innovation – Facebook is hyper focused on creating a great experience for users. Discover the 10 innovations Facebook marketers could see in 2014.
- Marketers bring their media buying in house – A growing number of marketers will look to bring their Facebook buying in house. Find out how you can directly own your user acquisition and retention expertise from end to end.
Download the eBook Today!
eBook: 2014 Marketer’s Guide to Facebook Advertising