Maximize ROI on Facebook
Intelligent performance advertising software for Facebook
- Designed for large-scale advertisers with performance goals
- Benefit from multivariate testing, real-time bidding, auto-optimization and improved ROI
- Eliminates the manual process of ad creation, bidding and budget management
- Enjoy full data transparency with robust, real-time measurement and analytical tools
Bid and optimize toward specific downstream goals and value
- Benefit from proprietary, customizable, real-time bidding algorithms.
- Common optimization goals include: App installs, Page Likes, tutorial completions, registrations, email subscribes, DAUs, viral referrals, add-to-carts, first purchase, repeat purchases, lifetime customer value and more
- Flexibility to assign value, weight and optimize toward multiple downstream goals
Ad Engine Platform Features
Large Scale Campaign Management
The Ad Engine has the ability to manage large-scale campaigns by reducing the manual processes of campaign creation and optimization. Campaign managers can quickly create thousands of creative and targeting iterations across multiple demographics with different pricing optimization strategies.
The Ad Engine helps advertisers identify and optimize toward profitability through customizable, real-time bidding algorithms. Optimization begins with advertisers assigning value to downstream events, such as a registration or a purchase. This customizable and automated system frees campaign managers from the manual process of optimization and allows them to focus on expanding the parts of the campaign that are most profitable.
Multivariate Testing & Analysis
Testing multiple creatives and ad copy is imperative in any Facebook advertising campaign. Using proprietary element analysis technology, the Ad Engine creates, analyses and optimizes thousands of creative combinations towards the pricing optimization strategies.
Full Data Transparency
The Ad Engine provides real-time data performance metrics in a fully configurable dashboard view. All data is available within the platform, where campaign managers can drill down into and compare any metric. Detailed reports can also be generated and shared via the Nanigans client portal.